Wednesday, May 23, 2007

The Go-Between



I've finally finished The Go-Between little wooden book. Not so little actually, it's a 4 page book and each page is 12cm x 9cm so size-wise it's in between my little wooden books and my 3 block pieces.
I tried to choose text that in some way evoked the atmosphere of the original book, while also creating a new, quite abstract narrative.

It's hard to tell from the scanned images but I've used a few different papers in this book including some of the gorgeous natural Japanese papers I found at Paperchase.














1 comment:

  1. Those papers are quite gorgeous, and you have used them so beautifully - love the colours! (I wish we had a decent paper shop, but alas we only have the village Co-op!)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments, unless they are mean. Thank you!