Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Birds and How They Live



Sorry this is so tiny, if you click on it, you can see a larger version. It's not completely finished but this is pretty much how it'll look and I'll let you know when it finally makes it into the shop. I've had a lot less time to work recently so my projects are plodding along and I'm relying on my Wednesdays when my father-in-law and sister-in-law take my little boy out for the afternoon.

When I don't have as much time, I lose momentum a bit, and everything is a bit stop-start.


Anyway, I'm pleased with how this one is turning out, Portrait of a Lady is halfway through it's edition run so I wanted to do another book with these gorgeous ladies from vintage sewing patterns (something else I collect).

6 comments:

  1. I think I have the pattern for the black dress! (Not in the right size to actually make, of course.)

    The dresses look amazing against the wallpapers. And I love the slightly wry humour.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! The ladies are terrific. And the patterns, of course...

    ReplyDelete
  3. you're so clever, i love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely lady jane
    hang in there!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. fantastic!! keep on with it it looks great

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments, unless they are mean. Thank you!