Friday, September 28, 2007

Milk

Ahhhh, it's nice to be back. Spent the last 2 days catching up on some of my favourite blogs so I thought I ought to do some work today.


I was working on this before I went away. For me it's a good idea to leave something unfinished so that when I come home I have something to pick up and get on with, instead of trying to get find inspiration for something new. It's a good kick-start.


I have a real thing about chairs of all types. The one below is just like the ones I grew up with, except I added a little wallpaper cushion to this one. I think I might work on a 'chairs' print next.





Anyway, Milk is in the shop.



6 comments:

  1. Welcome Home! I must say I enjoy 'chair shapes' too. I can remember seeing chair wall paper years ago, and thinking I would not mind covering some walls in that! Looking forward to the 'chairs print'!

    ReplyDelete
  2. make sure you don't get your foot stuck in that one though lady!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. quite right p!

    (p is referring to the fact that one of our kitchen chairs has a back strut missing. my father had to saw it off when i got my leg stuck once.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i think it was actually me who pushed your leg in there, or maybe you've forgotten that small detail!!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. doesn't surprise me, meanie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. the chairs are yummy! i had quite a thing about rachel whiteread's casts of chairs a while back, definitely worth checking out...
    lovely colours in yours too! and textures!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments, unless they are mean. Thank you!