Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Artist Shout-Out

I know it's been a long time since I promised to make this a regular thing but I have found a really lovely artist to share with you and she's on etsy...hurrah! Her name is Michelle Moode.


Another Slept-through Sunrise - Michelle C. Moode


This is one of those pieces that just jumped out at me and I had to have it. I love the mix of mark making and stitching. It's just a clever, beautiful thing.

I have my eye on another of her pieces but if I spend any more money on etsy I won't be able to eat till Christmas.

2 comments:

  1. I agree. This one is really nice. I like the circles and the pink yarn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello & Happy New Year! And THANK YOU for the Shout-out!

    I hope you don't mind but i have 'tagged' you on my blog.
    Here are the rules:
    1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.
    2. Share 5 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
    3. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
    4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.


    Best, Michelle.
    http://millionsofpeople.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments, unless they are mean. Thank you!