Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Pay It Forward results & sissi minanaa

Hooray! I have my 3 participants in Pay it Forward, and it's especially nice as two of them I hadn't 'met' before so hello Deanna and Lindy!


I had come across Sissi (Anaïs) a couple of weeks ago and I think she has one of the most visually stunning blogs I have seen (It's written in French and English). I just love how she's posted her photos, there's a real retro feel about them. Look at this gorgeous page! And she also has a lovely illustration site here.



2 comments:

  1. Wow! Thank you!!!
    What a nice surprise!
    but… I'm absolutely not Finnish, I just adore this fairy and graphic language!

    ReplyDelete
  2. just do it!
    (my pay it forward;-)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments, unless they are mean. Thank you!