Monday, November 26, 2007

100th Order Sale!



Ahhh...back from the artists book fair (I'm sure there should be an apostrophe there somewhere, artist's or artists' but apparently not. My sister will explain it to me, she's a stickler for these things). I had a great weekend, thanks to everyone who bought something or just came to say hello, I met some lovely people. And you'll be pleased to hear I only bought two books myself, my favourite by a wonderful artist called Freya Cumming from Snap Studios, a great gallery and studio space in Bristol.

Time to get back to work; I've just finished a lovely commission for a little boy which I will show you after Christmas and I'm working on another. I'm also looking forward to doing something with those tights and maybe experimenting a bit with my format.

In other news...

I've just had my 100th order, which I am thrilled about. Etsy has changed everything for me and I'm so grateful to them and everyone for being so supportive, so i am going to have a little pre-Christmas book sale.


So if you've always wanted one of my books, now's the time to buy one. I'm going to run it for 10 days from today till 6th December which still gives plenty of time to order before Royal Mail's recommended last posting dates for Christmas. So make your way to the shop!

10 comments:

  1. HURRAH!!!!!!!!! doesn't it feel good :) you deserve lots of 'HURRAHS', for Etsy sales, for all the stockists that now have your items, for the book fair and just because you really are a lovely creative being and i'm very proud to know you...gosh i feel like i must run and find myself a tissue....

    ReplyDelete
  2. gosh! me too. Thank you lovely tif.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this "everything changing" makes me envious… will think about Etsy for 2008…
    Bravo Madame!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your 100th sale! The book fair sounds great. And you had a good-looking table :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your table looked lovely, glad you had a good time at the fair and congratulations on all the sales : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations lovely Fran!!!! Your work is absolutely beautiful and I am just so pleased to own one of your books! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations! For various tedious reasons I can't take advantage of your sale, but some time in the new year....

    ReplyDelete
  8. thank you, you are all very very lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  9. congrats lady jane, yr the best!!
    and it should be with the apostrophe at the end by the way as it's the fair of many artists!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. exactly! i knew it! it never made sense to me that there wasn't an apostrophe.
    thank you p.
    x

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments, unless they are mean. Thank you!