Wednesday, November 21, 2007

London Artists Book Fair


I'm off to the London Artists Book Fair at the ICA Friday - Sunday, selling books, cards and prints. My lovely sister is coming to help me on out on Saturday so I will have a bit of company and be able to escape for an hour with my boys.

I've unlisted all my books in my shop until after the event as I don't know which I will sell, and
I'll re-list again on Monday. I'm going to try very hard not to spend all my earnings!

Have a lovely weekend.

6 comments:

  1. Hello - hope to see you there - I have just done a post on my blog ! Good Luck with the event.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope it all goes well for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with the Book Fair! It sounds like a lovely event.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck for the weekend! Hope you sell lots : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hear you and the ladle had a lovely time at the book fair. Wish I could have popped by to say hello. xo

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments, unless they are mean. Thank you!