Sunday, November 18, 2007

Tights!

I was talking to my husband about my little boy's nap yesterday, closed my eyes for a minute and thought: I want to scan my tights! (as you do). So I did. With my legs still in them.




I have a few different versions but this one immediately reminded me of light coming through the roof at St Pancras Station or Crystal Palace.



And I love the contrast and the texture in this one.



One of the things I'm really looking forward to after the book fair is having the time to experiment again.

5 comments:

  1. ...and what better way to while away a few minutes than to scan your tights!
    Actually, the results are pretty wonderful. Who'd have thought it!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What better way to get an image a lovely pair of tights? I would have done it the same way! Which reminds me how much fun can be had with a scanner. (Sadly mine died recently and need replacement.)

    Love the visual connection you made to the old British railway roofs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! Wish I could have seen the gymnastics that must have been involved!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah, i can see teh resemblems between those pictures, never saw it this way!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoyed the tights thing! How lovely to go on a random creative journey!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments, unless they are mean. Thank you!