Monday, January 14, 2008

Collectibles print




Here's my first print from my collectibles project. It features drawings of my Villeroy & Boch Acapulco coffee pot, my Stig Lindberg Bersa jug, my little J&G Meakin Inca teapot by Jessie Tait, and my homemade jug from pottery class! (Spot the one that may not actually be a collectible!)

In the shop today.

I've got an afternoon of work ahead of me so I will hopefully finish three original paper on wood pieces in this series too...hopefully...Columbo's not on this afternoon so I should finish at least one!

8 comments:

  1. Lovely jugs! Hope you get on this afternoon, though why not kill two birds with one stone. That craggy old columbo face peeking out from one of your illustrations would be a sight to behold. Hmmm, on second thoughts.... s

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay! another columbo fan...doncha just love it? (actually any old trash will do me...murder she wrote, diagnosis murder, and my current fav, monk.) i love the hallmark channel, it's the only reason we've got sky ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. looking forward to see whats in your bag!

    ReplyDelete
  4. happy to see your print on the etsy front page this morning : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. oooh thank you for the heads up lobster!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are lovely - there's something so 'ceramic' about them, I keep seeing them as tiles. ...though, on second thought, that would be overkill. They're perfect as they are.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are wonderful, so simple and perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous shapes and colours!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments, unless they are mean. Thank you!