Thursday, February 28, 2008

Thursday stuff



There is nothing like a surprise in the post, especially a beautifully wrapped little treasure. And especially when you are having one of those not-sure-why glum mornings. Thank you Anais...it made my day!

I know (I hear?...I think?) there are also men in the design blogging world (show yourselves! Here's the ONE that I know of, and there's also that attractive man who knits, whose name I can't remember) but I believe we are 99% women. Thank you for your camaraderie and support.


+++++ +++++ +++++ +++++ +++++ +++++ +++++


My anniversary is coming round again; time for another page of my book. This year (4th) is 'fruit and flowers' (linen and silk in the U.S). Hmmmm....I will let you know what I come up with.

5 comments:

  1. your Swedish is so good. Hi Annelie do you want to fika on monday. Kisses Sara.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW--- YOUR WORK IS AMAZING!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mrs Eliot
    Just a hi from the ONE man out there in blog land.
    I agree not to many men out there.
    have you checked out thebadlamofbeefy.blogspot.com?
    Have a great weekend

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, I quite agree, there's nothing like happy surprise post.

    ReplyDelete
  5. that's the most fabulous package :)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments, unless they are mean. Thank you!