Friday, March 14, 2008

Artist shout-out! - Essimar






Wowy! I received a stunning package today from Essimar. I don't really know how to describe Esther's work and do it justice, so I think it's best that the pictures speak for themselves. I just love the mix of strong graphic lines and delicate paper cutting. Really special.

Next, I'm after this and this. And here's a really great post from her creative blog.

Now i just have to decide how to frame them, on their own, or together?

Happy weekend.

4 comments:

  1. I love her work a lot especially the animals she creates with paper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. She's wonderful at making beautiful paper pieces.
    (I'd try to frame them together:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, I love the 'hello alps' one...maybe because it's so damn hot here at the moment and it makes me feel cooler? xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice! Different.

    By the way - I went to see No Country For Old Men the other night, and was pleasantly surprised to notice the source of inspiration to your blog header :-) (Pretty scary film, though).

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments, unless they are mean. Thank you!