Monday, April 14, 2008

Fika time



We are going to visit Copenhagen, Malmo and Stockholm this June, as well as some smaller places in between, so I would love to hear from anyone who can recommend great shops, cafes and places of interest in these towns. (Of course I will try to pop in here at least.) We also want to do some camping in between Malmo and Stockholm, would Lake Vattern be a good spot? And any recommendations for the Stockholm Archipelago would also be appreciated! Please comment or email me if you have any suggestions.

Thank you! x


p.s. the picture is a cafe in Brick Lane, London!

5 comments:

  1. Oh, you are going to have a lovely time! I have a small Stockholm guide on my blog, (it's from last year, but I think it's all accurate anyway), you can find it here:
    http://emmas.blogg.se/guide_to_stockholm.html

    Welcome to Stockholm, and feel free to contact me if you have any questions, or if you'd like to have a coffee and a guided tour!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a star! thanks emma!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A vist to Marimekko is a must for me when I am in Stoockholm also a group of designers called the 10 group, they have their own shop and also all the lovely independent designer shops in Gamla Stan, the old part of the city. Take the boat trip around the Archipelago too, absolutely stunning. I am sooooooo jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm afraid I don't have any suggestions but I am very jealous of your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi. Yes I do go regularly but I cheat. I am lucky because my brother lives there. The most amazing country, fantastic people and incredible contemporary design, you will have a blast.
    Thanks for the comments too!!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments, unless they are mean. Thank you!