Friday, April 11, 2008

Random Friday things


Recently snatched on ebay: if this isn't the best coffee pot you've ever seen, I'll eat my hat.

*** *** *** *** ***

Anais's post about the little book she illustrated for a doll swap. I love her drawings. More here.

*** *** *** *** ***



I can't remember where I first saw this little film but I just found it floating around my 'second look' folder and I had to post it. I'm a big fan of experimental film and animation and this is just wonderful. I think it's a music video; Archipels, music by Philippe B, film by Stephane Poirier, but please correct me if you know better.

Have a lovely weekend.

7 comments:

  1. ohhh figgjo flint market coffee pot is a thing of beauty, well snapped-up! i have a bowl in that pattern but the coffee pot is amazing. was it a US seller?

    ReplyDelete
  2. no, a UK seller delilah. got in there right at the last minute. very happy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! It's tops.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh you naughty thing, i am sooooo jealous. why am i never on ebay at the right time?!
    will have to pop over and admire it soon
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. That coffee pot is a cute as a button! Oh my gosh, what a find...you did very well to snap it up....lovely to display in the kitchen, adding a note of cheer. Very well done!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh wow!! that tea pot is amazing!!
    my mum has 3 different sized casserole type pots with little lids that have the same cute design on them (except in blue) They were my Nanna's and I've been eyeing them off for years :)
    is this one hand painted? are there any markings on the bottom??

    ReplyDelete
  7. Maybe your teapot is a Bjorn Wiinblad, a danish designer. On Ebay you cann find a lot of his collectors items, mostly allegory (months, seasons, christmas, lifetime, a.s.o.). I like it....

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments, unless they are mean. Thank you!