Wednesday, May 28, 2008

To market, to market




I've just added a new print called 'Home' to my shop. It was originally designed as a card for my set Now We're Grown Up, which you can find in the paper and cards section of my shop right here.

This Saturday, from 10am to 5pm I will be here, in the garden of Penny Fielding Beautiful Interiors, manning my stall of prints, cards and wooden books. So if you're in the area or fancy jumping on the Vicky line, pop in to say hello.




This is probably the only market I will do this summer but the East London Craft Guerrilla will be hosting a market here on the last Saturday of every month during the Summer.

5 comments:

  1. oh my goodness that looks lovely. wish i could join you
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those little bird houses :)

    and have a great time at the market, wishing i didn't live SO far away!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovley blog! Great to have met you at the market, See you again soon I hope...
    Enjoy the holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I live in the area and that completely passed me by... will have to try & make the June one!

    Your new print is terribly cute, by the way :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. damn I missed it, can you give a nudge when it is the next one Fran, I jolly forgetful !

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments, unless they are mean. Thank you!