Monday, July 28, 2008

Love Sunday

We had a lovely Sunday in old London Town. I've blogged about the cake in Columbia Road before but that was at least six months ago so here we go again. When I feel like tea and cake, I want proper, honest, old fashioned cake, with lashings of butter cream and icing, and this is where you find it.

Outside Vintage Heaven






Inside Vintage Heaven!



Here's the new Rob Ryan shop Ryantown, just as gorgeous as you would imagine.













All the gorgeous Poole Pottery at One Three Six.





Cupcakes and vintage crockery at Treacle.

7 comments:

  1. Oh, glorious! My recent trip to London has ruined me, I tell you. I just want more, more, more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never been to Columbia Road before but I'm going to head straight there on Sunday. Thanks for the tip!

    I love your glass prints too. You write a beautiful blog.

    Eleanor. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh no, you had tea and cake without me......
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks eleanor and sorry p!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm putting that Rob Ryan shop on my next London visit list! Thanks for the lowdown.

    ReplyDelete
  6. din lyckokaka=lycky cake you are!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh wow, that is my idea of heaven. Look at all of those lovely Poole pieces. xox

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments, unless they are mean. Thank you!