Thursday, August 21, 2008

To Town Today





I popped to the London Transport Museum with my little fellow a few weeks ago. It's such a great place for a day out, but as I was in and out of buses all morning I didn't get a chance to visit the shop. Luckily, they have a wonderful archive of posters that you can peruse online. Here are some of my favourites and also some of the most poignant wartime posters.

























P.S. Hooray! I made my first Folksy sale to Natalie over at Roseberry Crafts. She wrote about Mrs Eliot Books in her post yesterday too, so thank you Natalie!

3 comments:

  1. Great tip! Thanks. Hope to go London in November for a college reunion :-) Will take my 2-year old to the museum then. (Nothing's more fun than trains and buses at the moment...) Fantastic posters!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful posters.
    x

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments, unless they are mean. Thank you!