Saturday, October 18, 2008

It's Pika time!



Morning! I'm part of this month's Pika Package Project. (what?) I said the Pika Package Project.

I sent off a few nice things to Amy who then mixes them with other people's nice things, gives some away and sells the rest, with $2 from each sale going to Amnesty International. It's a lovely way to get your work out there, be part of the community, and also...I'll be getting a package through my letterbox in return. I'll let you know what I get when it comes through the door.


Amy has a really
lovely blog full of gorgeous illustration finds, you can buy a Pika Package right here and...you can download her little zine with more info on all the artists here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments, unless they are mean. Thank you!