Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Random Wednesday things





Not managing more than one post a week at the moment. I'm not sure why, partly in the middle of developing new ideas and partly not really on the planet. However, during my time on the planet I did manage to produce my I Like List pocket notebook.

45 blank pages interspersed with bright patterned graph papers, all neatly folded in a 100% recycled cover. Pop it in your pocket, bag or by your bed for those midnight ideas you don't want to forget.


In the shops now.


*** *** *** *** ***

These lovely things arrived in the post. Paper lace from Brookerpie.




Not sure what to do with it yet, maybe use it in work or maybe just for packaging.

*** *** *** *** ***



After my post about the London Transport Museum poster collection, my sister told me about Umpen Editions. They have just licensed some of the posters for cards and they'll be available all over the place.

7 comments:

  1. Oh I love that paper ribbon! Not sure I could use it in my silver jewellery though, but maybe as packaging?

    Have you seen that your wooden books are featured in today's etsy finds email? Hope it gets you lots of sales.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello m'ladee, i too am a fan of the paper lace...i have a question though - it looks like the blue one is rolled onto a tampon - tell me it ain't so...

    ReplyDelete
  3. it pained me to publish your time-of-the-month-related comment lu summers. but i can assure you, it is not a tampon. that would not be attractive packaging.

    ReplyDelete
  4. and the red one looks like loo roll - hee hee!
    all lovely, love the little notebook
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm totaly according with what you like!!! Oh oh!

    ReplyDelete
  6. : )
    I sell the paper lace in my shop. I either make my own rolls out of a heavy stock paper or use paper towel rolls or wrapping paper rolls. No loo rolls (loL).

    I cant seem to find an alternative. And I guess it's the green thing to do.
    Cheers.

    Brooke

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments, unless they are mean. Thank you!