Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Random Wednesday things

I finally listed my 3rd "How to Grow" original piece. You can find it here.


*** *** *** *** ***

Last week I received my lovely Studio Violet poster through the door in super speedy delivery time - only a couple of days, and it's lovely, now donning my study wall.




I think I like it because it reminds me of my Eames House of Cards, lots of little random pictures. I've been meaning to frame them for ages.



*** *** *** *** ***


My lovely pal Tif has reopened her shop of loveliness. I'm especially loving the mustard and teal cushions.

*** *** *** *** ***


In other news, it snowed last night...in October! That's four months early! What on earth is happening to the world? I hope this isn't me in a couple of days...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments, unless they are mean. Thank you!