Wednesday, November 05, 2008

3 x Hooray!


Thank you to Brittni from Paper and Stitch for giving me a little write up the other day while she guest-blogged for Scoutie Girl.

Also happy that I'll be part of the Poppytalk Holiday Handmade Market Nov 17th - Dec 12th. I snuck in there in the nick of time. There'll be a feast of Christmas goodies on offer from everyone involved and I'll be adding some special offers for the season.

We are all Obama'd out today. So happy for all of you across the pond. A very exciting and emotional day.

3 comments:

  1. Why did I think of you when I found this?: http://www.flickr.com/groups/vintagecraftmagazine/pool/
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was happy to see Brittni write about you as well, since I hadn't come across your lovely work before!!

    If you ever want to donate an item to the Scoutie Giveaway, I'd love to have you on board! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Today is a foggy foggy day and all the leaves are gone. The only colorful thing I see when I look out the window is your little wooden book "Together" sitting on the window sill. It makes me feel good.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments, unless they are mean. Thank you!