Sunday, November 09, 2008

Monday vintage loveliness








I don't usually do round ups from around the web but I wanted to show you the kinds of things that inspire me - objects. These are all from the online shop H is for Home, which is so good for a browse. I've been working on a new collectibles print too.



And in other news, I very naughtily purchased this cute little number from one of my favourite etsy vintage shops.


*** *** *** *** ***

Thank you to Jan at Poppytalk for including my Christmas/Holiday cards in her 2008 Holiday Card Guide. And to Irene at Bloesem for including my Naming Day Triptych in her very useful and inspiring Children's Gift Guide -handmade.

5 comments:

  1. Loveliness is the right word! I love all of it. I'm SO jealous of that dress..grr..

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh you bought it in the end - sooooo naughty!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Nice nice, pieces and drawings. Thanks for your sweetness on my blog, but what on earth is mantelpiece??? Sara

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely finds. I like that vintage orange phone, so retro.

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAY!!!!! i LOVE THAT COAT!!!! i'm so glad it went to a happy home :) you will look BEAUTIFUL in it!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments, unless they are mean. Thank you!