Thursday, November 27, 2008

Patterns, fabrics and such



I love this new wallpaper that Julia Rothman has designed for Hygge and West, especially the clouds.

*** *** *** *** ***

Do you know about The Fabric Press at Rosablue? I spotted them on dawanda, they sell their own printed wares but can also print your designs onto tea-towels, totes etc. And if you like you can sell them on their site. I'm getting some New Collectibles tea towels printed. I'll show you them when they arrive, hopefully next week.

Somehow all my designs seem to come out looking like something Lucienne Day did 50 years ago. Here's what I
mean this time; here's Janne's new Lucienne Day tea-towel from Twenty-Twenty-One. And here's my tea-towel design.




I give up Lucienne, you win. Of course.

3 comments:

  1. I dunno, I think you're giving him a good fight! Plus yours are more contemporary colours I think. Anyway, very much looking forward to seeing your teatowels when they're done...

    ReplyDelete
  2. looking forward to drying my dishes with one of those
    x

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments, unless they are mean. Thank you!