Friday, November 21, 2008

Shinzi Katoh Offer!!!



The lovely folks at Shinzi Katoh UK sent me an email today letting me know that all Mrs Eliot readers can get a 15% discount on all items starting today, with unlimited uses, up until midnight on 30th November.

All you need to do is enter the code MRSELIOTBOOKS (with no spaces) when asked to at checkout and the discount will be automatically calculated.

I can't express how much I LOVE this shop so use me as much as you like to get your Christmas shopping done!

(I'm worried to tell my sister, she can't be trusted with Shinzi Katoh, let alone with a discount.)

Have a great weekend all.


4 comments:

  1. That teapot looks amazing. Will check them out straight away...

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, yr right, i can't be trusted....maybe i need to point my husband in that direction and keep my hands out of my purse...
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow lovely things! that teapot is gorgeous, thanks for the discount too. now it's time to get heavy with my hinting...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've not seen as many lovely things for a while! I love all of them! wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments, unless they are mean. Thank you!