Friday, January 09, 2009

Child's play



I've had this pic of children playing hopscotch on my computer for about a year. I don't know where I found it now, or even what I was looking for when I did, but I love it and I've always wanted to use it somehow. I love the chalk numbers. And the little mary-janes and white socks.

So I've been playing around with old images of children playing. Here's hoola girl and skipping girl.





They need a little more work, polka dot shoes or stripy socks maybe, and I need a few more children but I think this will end up as a triptych...someday soon.

Have a lovely weekend!


3 comments:

  1. ooh i want that on my shelf. love those little girls - look how much fun they're having!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of those little girls could be me it is such a familiar scene, and it looks quite 60s ish. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are such fun. Can't wait for better weather and some outdoor pursuits!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments, unless they are mean. Thank you!