Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Designer shout-out - Roddy & Ginger




This company has been featured on skinnylaminx and bloesem but since I now have first hand experience of their loveliness, I thought I would give them a shout-out too. I bought this gorgeous cushion for my friend Bee's birthday and it is so lovely in real life, so soft and beautifully made.



Folkdance print


I also love their stockings and vintage bits and bobs.

*** *** *** *** ***

In other news, I'm off on holiday for a bit of winter sun at the end of next week. Etsy and Dawanda will stay open (shipping will resume when I get back), Folksy will close until the 12th Feb. Anything ordered before Wednesday should get shipped before I go.

Enjoy the weekend!

3 comments:

  1. i think you deserve a bit of 'sunshine'...funny that you are leaving the sunless shores of england whilst i am winging my way to those very shores next week :)
    i do love website of Roddy & Ginger...thanks for pointing me in yet another 'good' direction...
    enjoy your break...
    Tif x

    ReplyDelete
  2. it is dangerous visiting your blog, I always spot something I want to buy !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Back from the sun yet? Been missing your blog posts!

    I'm here to tag you.. These are the rules: Write 6 random things about yourself, link the person who tagged you, post the rules. Tag six people and link them. Let them know they have been tagged.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments, unless they are mean. Thank you!