Thursday, January 29, 2009

Holiday farewell

I'm off on Saturday for a bit of Florida sun so I've been in the midst of list-making and packing with, of course, a little time to surf the net. I got very side-tracked looking for a cool lunch-box for my little boy (I'm desperately trying to avoid Fireman Sam - again). Two lovely things I found...
This gorgeous screen from Enfant Terrible.





This lovely packing tape from Present & Correct.

Have a great couple of weeks, and please wish me good weather and an uneventful 10 hour flight (yikes!). x

7 comments:

  1. Oh, lucky you! Hope you have a great vacation!

    Thanks for the packaging tape link - I've been looking for something like this for a long time :-)

    Here's a link to some Norwegian lunch boxes, in case you can use it...
    http://www.blafre.no/sider/butikk.asp?liste=32&tittel=Alle+matbokser&produktgruppe=32&sort=produktnavn%20desc

    ReplyDelete
  2. what about shinzi?
    happy holiday and bring back some sun
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. shinzi are out of stock. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, nice choices. I particularly fancy that Scandinavian-looking star tape. It reminds me of a story on the news this morning about Icelandic people sending jumpers over to warm the elderly in Hull. Very odd. Anyway, no jumpers for you - have a brilliant time in Florida you lucky thing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait to hear all about it Fran x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Did you know that this screen was for first time published in Italy in 1967?!
    Designer Enzo Mari has a great work and way to think graphics or playing with kids!
    have a look here!

    ReplyDelete
  7. first I was thinking that the tape was the most lovely rings, so nice nice tape aswell. Happy weekend to you F!//S!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments, unless they are mean. Thank you!