Saturday, February 14, 2009

Hello again & etsy storque




Hello! Back from the Florida sunshine and very glad I missed the London snow. Yes I'm a misery-guts when it comes to snow. My pal Mandy disagrees however.

Here's a red balloon-esque pic of the little fella with his ladybird kite. It took a lot of shots to get this one.

In other news, I am featured in an article on the etsy storque today about tea-towel makers.

Now I'm off to think of 6 random things about myself after a tagging from Janne. I haven't been tagged for about a year and I don't think I even responded to the last one (naughty), so something vaguely interesting must have happened to me in the last 12 months. I will have a think and be back soon.

4 comments:

  1. hurrah! so glad you had a lovely sunny time...i am now hoping to see some of that sunshine for myself when i arrive stateside tomorrow...
    congrats on 'featuring' on etsy...
    cheerio,
    Tif x

    ReplyDelete
  2. good to have you back lady
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow what a stunning photograph Fran, it looks beautiful, I can't wait to hear all about it. Congrats on the Etsy artical & thanks for the mention :)
    M x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great to have you back too Fran! I just got lost in your etsy store and now I've run out of time so I'm going to be back soon. My, you've been busy. I wish you and your sister lived around the corner. What fun we'd have.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments, unless they are mean. Thank you!