Monday, March 16, 2009

Shapes & Patterns



So after enjoying colour week so much, Xanthe and I have begun shapes & patterns week. It promises to be a bit more challenging. Colour is everywhere and you catch it out of the corner of your eye wherever you are, but shapes and pattern can be more elusive. Still, we are hoping to get some lovely shots this week and seeing as shape and pattern inform my work so much, I hope it will be inspiring for me too.

First up: dots/circles; then squares, lines/stripes, flowers/nature, triangles & repetition.


I probably won't post every day, but I'll catch up with you at the end of the week and you can follow my uploads here and our joint pool here.

3 comments:

  1. How exciting!

    Just saw Xanthe's uploads on Flickr and thought I could see a new theme emerging!

    I want to join in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Francesca,

    Sweet comment - thank you!

    Okay, I'm going to have a look for some dots and circles and let you know what I come up with!

    Thank you for being so lovely and inclusive.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay, another theme...
    x

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments, unless they are mean. Thank you!