Friday, April 17, 2009

In Progress/Vintage Indie Q&A



Some new notebooks in progress - Patchwork Graph Paper, and Lace Paper. Coming soon (when nursery re-opens - hoorah! and when I've bought a new paper trimmer as I broke this one today trying to cut too much paper).

*** *** *** *** ***

Talking of all things geometry, I absolutely LOVE these new Geometry Jotters over at Present & Correct. I like how they've carried the shape of each instrument into the pattern at the top of each book.

*** *** *** *** ***

Thanks to Gabreial over at Vintage Indie for posting a vintage-inspired Q&A with me over here.

Happy weekending!

3 comments:

  1. Now there's some stationery to set my heart aflutter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this paper...gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a paper trimmer that is quite heavy duty that I was going to take to the charity shop...I keep banging my toe on it. I never use it as have other cutting things. You are welcome to it if we can arrange it somehow? You would be doing me a favour!
    Love those exercise books...

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments, unless they are mean. Thank you!