Monday, April 20, 2009

Midnight and daftness


While working on a new book I found this lovely digital font at my favourite free font site Dafont.com. Which is apt as I'm not sleeping well at the moment and I seem to be staring at this quite often.
Luckily in the night I often have my best ideas and I scribble into my notebook things I hope I will be able to read in the morning.

*** *** *** *** ***

I got a mail-out from Small Magazine saying they have started a blog. I saw this post on photographer Natalie Jeffcott, after which I immediately found myself typing "vintage-fisher-price-people" into ebay. I'm such a sucker for colourful vintage daftness.





3 comments:

  1. Oh my god, I got completely obsessed by those little Fisher Price people, followed lots on Ebay but never actually bought any... and now I'm feeling the obsession reawaken! Hope we don't end up bidding against each other!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too know about this obsession. They are too wonderful and reminiscent not to love.

    ReplyDelete
  3. well that just made my little heart strings ping...i had that set, i loved that set with all my heart but alas i have no idea where my little set is now...probably on ebay!
    Tif x

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments, unless they are mean. Thank you!