Thursday, April 30, 2009

You know...Thursday stuff

<


Brown Wednesday was very, well, brown. I didn't enjoy it quite as much as white or grey. Black today...should be challenging.

*** *** *** *** ***

Trust some corporate idiot to hijack these lovely things. Following on from their Liverpool Street Station dance advert a few months ago, I got a text from T-mobile telling me they are going to stage another stunt tonight at 6pm in Trafalgar Square. I'd love to take part in something like that...if it wasn't an ad for T-mobile!

*** *** *** *** ***

This weekend I'm going to try and stop by the We Make London Spring Fair at Abney Public Hall, Stoke Newington Church Street. I'm taking part in the Christmas Fair so I thought I would go and have a look around and see what I can expect in December. Saturday and Sunday 10.30 - 5.

4 comments:

  1. I always struggle to see 'brown'. It's usually a grey or a red or a purple. The only time I see brown is in a bar of chocolate! You did well, the padlock is great. I've posted the lime green chairs BTW, they are almost hideous!
    Louise

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya, be great to meet you if you get chance to pop in

    Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  3. small and sweet, some v lovely stands, epecially moozlehome.com x

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments, unless they are mean. Thank you!