Thursday, May 21, 2009

The chicken and the Egg / Desk Thursday



I dreamt this image last night, the colours and everything. So I thought I should get it down. I am sure it's all down to this lady.


*** *** *** *** ***


When I posted this a couple of Thursdays ago, my crazy-flickr-group-obsessed-friend Xanthe suggested we do a 'Desk Thursday' photo every week. I agreed, then the next week, promptly forgot. So here is today's Desk Thursday.



I must admit, I have spent more time today looking at yellow sandals on the internet, than working. Feels a bit personal having my diary on show, luckily there is nothing of interest! Feel free to join in, today, next week, whenever.

4 comments:

  1. how egg-citing! to see quality chicken work...
    every morning when i go out to my chickie peas i sing the song
    "chick, chick, chick, chick, chicken, lay a little egg for me" just so they get the idea...
    have a lovely weekend, sweet dreams :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely hen, and lovely desk pict idea:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the chicken drawing from your dream.. I dreamt I found a 4 leaf clover, then i did a few days later! (just waiting for some luck now!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hee hee Xanthe is totally obsessed, what creative drive, eh? Maybe I'll have a go at this theme - next week!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments, unless they are mean. Thank you!