Monday, May 04, 2009

Closure

I like the word Closure; it's one of those made up words isn't it? I first heard it on an episode of Friends so I don't believe it existed in the UK pre 1995! Maybe I'm wrong, maybe it first appeared in a Shakespeare play, like everything else.

I’m closing out neutrals week with a little beige and our rainbow weekend. You can see all my pics here and Xanthe’s here. I really enjoyed it.

My lovely father-in-law showcasing a bit of beige




Weekend Rainbow

*** *** *** *** ***

I've added quite a few different products in the past few weeks. I think I am probably subconsciously trying to get as much in as possible before the end of the month. I often make things to order but I am going to start stockpiling a few things just so the shop can stay afloat. I was awake at 4.30 this morning worrying about this kind of thing!

Something that's been on the list for a while are my little words left over from when I used to make my "I like list" t'shirts. I thought about tote bags, and while I was researching them I found some lovely little jute bags...perfect. So I am awaiting the delivery of the word "And" and the words "About You" and then I will get sewing.


Other than that, there is another little paper book on the go and then I really, really need to go to Mothercareworld.

5 comments:

  1. can't wait for the bags.....i will be stocking up.....love the pic of alfred.......have fun at mothercareworld!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this post! your pics look great, brilliant end to a wonderfully creative week.

    put me second on the list, i'm a bit of a jute bag fan.

    x.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely stuff! I've been missing out on blog fixes lately as we don't the internet at the new place...yet. I like the word "closure" too, I recently found out it's a comic book tern for imagining what's going on outside of a story panel, you mind filling in the gaps I guess. That's why I like it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the name tapes, i have some vintage ones that say 'servants' linen', ha!

    i love this burst of creativity you're having, it's very inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks nath, v sweet. i like the sound of your name tapes too.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments, unless they are mean. Thank you!