Sunday, May 03, 2009

Folksy Featured - May

So the folks at folksy picked my name out of a hat to choose the featured sellers for the month of May. I was one of the featured sellers last month so it's lovely to be able to reciprocate, and it was a lovely task - going through all the categories and finding some special people. Here's my list:



Zebedee - hand pressed linocut cards and small illustrative prints.
I think these lino cut prints are absolutely stunning. I'm a pattern and colour freak and Zoe combines these beautifully.




Under The Stair Studios - paper products, sculptures and cards.
These really made me smile when they popped up in the greeting cards category. More like a present than a card, I'd love to get one of these beautiful paper sculptures through my door.




The Linen Cat - soft toys, lavender bags, cushions.
I'm not usually a soft toy fan but I love the simplicity of the shapes Beth makes and of course, gorgeous fabrics. I love her little bunnies especially.





Dolly Knits - Knitted bags, scarves and other accessories.
I've had Dolly Knits in my favourite shops for a while. Her coffee cup cozy is so clever and I love the chunky knits and colours.

Thanks Folksy...Have a great May!





6 comments:

  1. I LLLuuurrvvvvveee under the stairs studio, they are gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good choices! I love all these sellers, especially Zebedee's gorgeous prints.

    ReplyDelete
  3. it was a hard choice and great to discover some sellers i hadn't seen before.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous choices! Love love love the Zebedee linocuts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great choices. Thanks for introducing me to Zebedee's linocuts!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well done, Mrs E. love your choices...

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments, unless they are mean. Thank you!