Friday, May 01, 2009

New tea towels/Black Thursday






Here are my new Peas & Pods tea towels, I love how the 3 different greens have come out, really bright and cheery. For now I've put one in etsy, one in folksy and one in dawanda.

*** *** *** *** ***


Loved Black Thursday!



It's funny how one feels about the different colours. I like black no more than brown but I really enjoyed collecting the black much more. Maybe it's just because black is more punchy and I love contrast, like with the shadows project.

Today - beige (includes cream, taupe etc), then a weekend rainbow! Have a lovely weekend all!

p.s. this is one of the loveliest flickr sets I have seen, this photo is my favourite.


4 comments:

  1. love the peas & pods tea towels...the colors are just perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous new tea towel fran

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely! The black dots on the peas in the pods are just the perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments, unless they are mean. Thank you!