Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Susan Disley/We Heart Books






Been meaning to post this for ages. My lovely mum went to a ceramics exhibition recently and bought me and my sis one of these for Easter. It's by Susan Disley and I love it sooooo much!

*** *** *** *** ***

I've got a new stockist - We Heart Books, in Melbourne, Australia. They have a great blog and online shop. I love their 'about us'. It shows a real passion for what they do:

We are two 30-something mums who have spent our lives with our heads between the covers of kids’ books. Part way along the track we met working between the shelves of the kids department of a big bookstore in Melbourne, Australia,and since then we have both continued to work with books, in retail and in publishing.

And then within 6 months of each other, we became mums to two spunky little boys. We started weheartbooks.com to help people choose books for the little people in their lives, and to share our passion for kids’ books.

They will also be attending the Magnolia Square 'pop up markets' in Melbourne and Sydney so go along if you are in the area, looks like a lot of retail fun!

6 comments:

  1. beautiful dish, my only question is which side to display?

    And well done, We Heart Books sound grand!

    ReplyDelete
  2. well done lady, the store looks great and i love my spoon too!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the we heart books blog, almost as much as I love your dish. What a spot-on mum you have!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful Easter gift! It looks fabulous. Well done with the new stockist...I like their ethos too.
    Kerry.

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks gals. yes my ma does have great taste. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. what beautiful ceramics!
    congrats on the new stockist, well done!
    x.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments, unless they are mean. Thank you!