Thursday, June 18, 2009

Desk Thursday



I'm thinking I should rename my blog 'Desk Thursday' since that's all I can manage at the moment. But I'm pretty sure I'll be forgiven knowing I have a 2 1/2 week old attached to me 24/7.
Anyway, look at my lovely desk today. My once invisible, now truly-visible-actual-friend Mandy, aka Belle & Boo sent me a little gift for my Gus. I can't tell you how special it is getting post from Belle & Boo - the attention to detail in the packaging alone is exciting enough! But I adore this print - My Paper Plane - and can't wait to find the time to put it up!

Thanks sweet Mandy, so glad you only live a bus ride and a short walk away!

***   ***   ***   ***   ***

I started a new little paper book the day before I had Gus, my creative juices were going bonkers. I will try and get a photo of the little mock-up in the next few days. Who knows when I'll have time to make it but it does help to know there is something waiting to be done, whenever I do have the time.

Have a lovely weekend all!

5 comments:

  1. That is a very adorable print + I love the packaging too. You've made me laugh with your comment about creative juices... isn't that supposed to be the nesting instinct just before giving birth?! I think that is fabulous - who cares about cleaning out cupboards, I want to make a book! Lovely post - thank you. K

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely gift! I discovered Belle and Boo only recently...I have lots of friends expecting boys at the moment and can't wait to buy some of those new "boy" prints for them when they pop!

    I totally understand your frustration with lack of time...it's hard going back to those days of being constantly needed by a small person. I won't offer any trite "ooh enjoy it while it lasts, they're only little for such a short period of time" - it never helped me when I was offered that advice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's so nice to see you here on a thursday!...x.

    ReplyDelete
  4. right, i think i've been living under a rock for the last month re gus. i'm not sure i even knew you were pregnant, so his presence on your desk thursday was a bit of a surprise to say the least!
    many congratulations fran, i feel stupid i didn't know. lots of love xxx

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments, unless they are mean. Thank you!