Monday, June 22, 2009

Nath! / Ezra Jack Keats



Another lovely gift in the post today, this time from the lovely Nath, who I only 'met' recently when she joined in our shapes and patterns week. But she's fast become one of my favourite bloggers to check out daily, and she's an absolute star. She sent my little chap a fabulous vintage nursery rhymes book, all wrapped up so beautifully. She's got such a great eye for vintage finds, for more of her precious things you should check out her shop here.

Thank you so much Nath! x


*** *** *** *** ***


I saw this book, Whistle For Willie, on
Nath's blog the other day which reminded me of the little animation I saw on We Heart Books a while ago. So far we only have The Snowy Day by Ezra Jack Keats which is so adorable, but now I'm after many many more. Check out the lovely write up on the We Heart Books blog which will lead you to another lovely clip about the author/illustrator.







*** *** *** *** ***

Ahh, so nice to hear Boris Becker's dulcet tones once more. I love how he pronounces Wimbledon "Womblon". We can't get enough of that in our house this time of year.

3 comments:

  1. This is sooooo gorgeous! What a lovely clip too. Love the patterns on clothes etc. Thanks for sharing this. :) K

    ReplyDelete
  2. and how he used to say grosjean like 'cochon', love him, boris becker wunderkind......
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely to see you here.

    we love e. j. keats, great books. that is such a lovely clip.

    are you cheering for murray?...mmmmm maybe not...x.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments, unless they are mean. Thank you!