Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Results! / Something funny

Thank you so much for all your lovely comments on my new prints.




The winner is...



She Draws!



You can visit her lovely blog here and her folksy shop here.

Well done She Draws! Please email me your address, plus which print you would like and I will try to get it off to you before any more postal strikes begin!

*** *** *** *** ***

This animation is doing the rounds on facebook among my graphic designer chums. It made me laugh out loud, it is soooo apt! (Contains plenty, and I mean plenty of swearing, just in case you're offended. Obviously not you Lu Summers.)

2 comments:

  1. That was hilarious...I love the voices. And sadly, strikes a chord, I had something similar yesterday. I should have said, "just bend me over" etc etc
    I will in future
    {*}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that's hilarious!! I'm going to send it to an architect friend of mine who gets the same thing from people all the time!! So funny - thanks for this :)
    Kylie

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments, unless they are mean. Thank you!