Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Envelop Love

Thanks to Elisabeth and then Nath I have discovered the wonderful world of Envelop! I've been dying to get more of my designs onto textiles for a long time and this is a great way to do it. I send them my designs and they do ALL the rest. Sounds good to me! Here is my first cushion design available to buy.

front



back

I will show you more designs once they get approved. In the meantime, here is my shop.

In other news, I got my tea towels back from the printers. Just got to get some good pics - it's actually sunny today so hopefully I'll get to show you soon.


14 comments:

  1. oh my god, don't do this to me......i love it, you know how i love a cushion.....damn......!!!
    you're such a clever girl
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! I love the way it has 2 sides...very ingenious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE it! SO sweet! I love birds and your design is gorgeous. I'm applying to do a textile design degree at university at the moment :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So fabulous to see all these wonderful designs so accessible and relatively inexpensive! Lovely idea - this is when I love technology :) K

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are gorgeous, what a fabulous idea. love your birds. mr c loved that book too.
    x.

    ReplyDelete
  6. They both look gorgeous. well done. All your designs are amazing...x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love them, but especially the second one.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your work! Recently, I found Envelop as well and think it is an incredible site! I have a few items featured there as well and now I'm addicted!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I discovered this site as well and I fell in love...it is amazing to see your artwork translate into these fun forms....

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautiful day for me that I found your AMAZING blog!!!!!!!!
    Your stuff are Soooooooo Brilliant!!!!!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments, unless they are mean. Thank you!