Sunday, January 31, 2010

Making a home

Firstly, thank you so much for all your good luck messages re moving home. It's been both stressful and lots of fun. I'm finally getting some things on the wall and I realised as I was sorting through all my things how many of them have come through etsy or blog connections.


My Lab Partners prints and Nina's bowl.


My Studio Violet poster. (No I still haven't filled my little house! Can't wait to get stuck in.)


The best teapot in the world sent to me by Tif.


Amanda's Tessa and Anna's Full Stops (only just framed, love it!).


Another Amanda Blake and my Betsy Walton.


The shops are back open...yikes! Been quite nice having a little holiday but must get back to work. Ooh, and well done Nath! She's now selling her amazing plates at Paul Smith, London. What a coup!

11 comments:

  1. your house is beautiful and all your lovely things suit it so well and vice versa!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just a feast for the eyes - so many beautiful pieces! And yes, aren't we all so lucky for this thing called the Net and for blogs and getting to know each other's work so easily :) Beautiful home Francesca and thanks for all the great links :) K

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just lovely Francesca and HOW? you've only been in a little while and already you are looking very neat and tidy. Now me on the other hand, I have no excuse, we are still in a mess. I am now inspired to get more organised. And I am soooooo tempted by an Amanda Blake. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh fran, i think i've had more peeks of the inside of your new home then i ever got of your old place! ha! i'm thinking you are most happy in your new little nest, and i'm thinking how you have already started to feather it perfectly with all your treasures :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i bet it's looking lovely with all your gorgeous collections. x.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How lovely it all looks and what a gorgeous collection of work(including your own with the bottles)- Really beautiful Fransesca, wishing you all the BEST in your new home!
    Annamaria xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. thank you friends! (and sis!) x

    ReplyDelete
  8. All looks very exciting, and that soft grey you've used on the walls is lovely! So thrilled to have one of my little pieces stowed in amongst all the gorgeous art you've collected x

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a gorgeous collection you have there!

    well done on getting in and settled...must have been quite a marathon.

    ReplyDelete
  10. loving your collection of pictures and other lovely things. very jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm crazy about the Friends of Violet poster too...It looks fab in Mila's bedroom

    http://bodieandfou.blogspot.com/2010/05/milas-bedroomfinally-finished.html

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments, unless they are mean. Thank you!