Thursday, February 18, 2010

Unhappy Hipsters / New envelop designs

I love interior design blogs and I'm a huge Elle Deco fan, but I also wouldn't mind running into one of those perfectly constructed rooms swinging a large polo mallet, accidentally smashing a floor to ceiling window, and dismantling the colour coded bookshelves on the way out.

Anyhoo...
I am loving the blog Unhappy Hipsters. Have you seen it? These posts made me laugh out loud.


***** ***** ***** ***** *****


I've got two new cushions available at Envelop, Modplants and Fly Away Peter. The designs for these both come from larger patterns of mine so I'll hopefully design some other pieces with them too.



Have a super-duper weekend. xxx

15 comments:

  1. Francesca... your cushion designs are just wonderful! I absolutely love Modplants especially. K

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! Just looked at Unhappy Hipsters... what a laugh! Love it. Thanks for this :) K

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha. Excellent link. Thanks! And how good of you to advertises your cushion designs – you know I couldn't resist, didn't you?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous designs, Francesca!I am off to check the link- always ready for a good laugh!
    Annamaria xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG. Francesca,thank you for that link-it's such a great laugh- !!!
    Annamaria xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that blog it always cheers me up and yes I too would love to take a hammer and demolish the perfection. The mess is always behind the camera anyway.
    Plus superb cushions my dear. I especially, especially love the cloud one, but then I would wouldn't I? Lx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Mrs I blogged about your lovely cushion. hope you don't mind. L x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just popped over to unhappy hipsters - thanks for sharing. V. funny and amazing images...
    Love the cushions too x

    ReplyDelete
  9. thank you for cushion comments and esp thank you laura for the blog post and janne too! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. The cushions are so effortlessly cool. I love them.

    I saw another blog like Unhappy Hipsters the other day - something like "beautiful people needing to pee" - you know, gorgeous models doing that gawky knock-kneed leg thing to look all kooky and wasted.

    ReplyDelete
  11. flora that sounds bonkers, please find the link! x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your cushion designs are simply gorgeous! Hope you're selling lots. xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have now got tears of laughter rolling down my face from unhappy hipsters. Thank you! : )

    ReplyDelete
  14. good to know, love the frist one, nice touch of fifties

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments, unless they are mean. Thank you!