Sunday, April 04, 2010

This is me...

This is me trying to do some work.



I can just about handle Gus rummaging around in the bin, opening my drawers and trying to eat cello bags...



But then Isi wants to watch prints coming out of the printer. (He has to check it's working right apparently.) So he climbs on the chair I'm sitting on, knees me in the back and gets on the desk. That's the last straw. No children in the study from now on! Does this sound familiar to anyone?

Happy Easter by the way!
x

8 comments:

  1. that looks very familiar. padlock the door!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's a good job we women can multi task!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! Oh dear. I helped at a wedding on Saturday looking after eighteen 3-year olds and was rather glad to give them back. As gorgeous as they were, 6 hours did me in. A padlock sounds good xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You bet! Pushing the printer buttons is a favorite in this household. And pushing Mummy's at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. -yes very familiar- my older kids that are now at university level are just as disruptive because they make such a mess!!!!Maybe they will get married soon!...HAHA...Actually your idea of just locking the door once and for all is best!!!
    Annamaria :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. They get everywhere! relieved to see that you have the same problem. L x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aaahh yes... these scenes are so oddly familiar.
    I feel like I'm in training for some kind of strange circus performance every day. : )

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments, unless they are mean. Thank you!