Friday, May 28, 2010

The Pink Panther




When I was little I was in love with The Pink Panther. I watched it every time it came on the telly, and if I get the chance I still watch it now.

Capucine was so chic and knowing and witty. I love the bit when she changes out of her chambermaid outfit in the lift.



But then I was reeeeally in love with Claudia Cardinale, drunk on champagne and falling asleep on a tiger skin.



I think in an alternate universe, this would have been my time; the look, the music, the clothes.

I will leave you with Fran Jeffries, singing in an Italian accent that still makes me and my sister laugh. Great song though. Happy long weekend. x

2 comments:

  1. I haven't forgotten your Octons honey. Will get them in the post to you soon ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh thank you, you've made my day!
    meglio stasera........
    xx

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments, unless they are mean. Thank you!