Monday, May 10, 2010

We heart it / joliejuliette / weekend

Do you know the website



?
I keep forgetting I have an account but it is really great for collecting images you love. You just drag the little bookmarklet to your browser and when you see an image you'd like to keep hold of, you click it and it will highlight the all the images on that page. Then you choose which to keep. This is my heart. It would be a lot more full if I remembered I had it.
You can also search people's hearts by tags. So Laura might like the clouds or Nath might like the triangles. And you can link back to the original source too.

*** *** *** *** ***




Love the print on this dress from joliejuliette's etsy shop. She takes great dynamic pictures for her etsy shop, although to buy something, I think I would need to see a regular boring full length picture too. It's a special shop and blog.


*** *** *** *** ***

Had a lovely visit with Sue Williams A'Court on Saturday. Would have loved to have bought one of her beautiful new works, but I had to keep my hands on the purse strings this time.

Hope you all had a lovely weekend. x

11 comments:

  1. oh my god that website is genius, it's just what i need. thanks missy
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll second that! Wonderful link - you find some great sites.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Am very much looking forward to receiving my package - it is a present for one of my most wonderful friends who has just GIVEN me a brand new bike that she doesn't want. I think I love her.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your we Heart It site is just fabulous Francesca! I laughed out loud at the photo of all the tourists posing to hold up the Leaning Tower of Pisa! :))
    Loving that fabric in the dress too. Kx

    ReplyDelete
  5. i know kylie, that photo is so great. i'm sure i did that too when i was little!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cool site. Love the coloured ping pong bats and omg the slide - ace! Now, how to persuade the husband I would like one of those....

    ReplyDelete
  7. ha! yes, i'm ditching tumblr and being all about the triangle on weheartit. perfect. thanks.

    p.s. what was your comment on ACOJ!!? i looked and read and almost vomited too. you made me laugh so much! erm, Beaker, anyone? did you read how many staff they have? it's preposterous from start to finish!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooh I like this site too...I may have to join in! I like your 'heart' choices very much. Thanks for your nice comments...Maisie is nine...in case you missed my reply. x

    ReplyDelete
  9. @ nath - i think i got one of those error messages actually so i don't think my comment was rejected for being too english! but it is amazing how we can be so different when it comes to things like that. and it's not even beaker it's BREAKER! wolfgang, bellamy, holleder, five, breaker, major...can't remember the other one, it's probably doofus or something. sheesh!

    ReplyDelete
  10. beaker, breaker all the same if you ask me. just plain silly.

    i wish you had injected some much needed realism and humour after many comments such as 'oh my gosh, how cute are they? That mama is hot too!' etc etc.

    p.s. i see that you had a lie-in this morning?!

    ReplyDelete
  11. 4.54! oh yes, positively lazy me. x

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments, unless they are mean. Thank you!