Tuesday, October 05, 2010

Lovely



Since I finished my Christmas cards I started work on my Valentine's. I won't show you my Christmas cards yet because i know it makes some of you VERY CROSS to think about Christmas this early (it makes me cross too but I have to get ahead of the game). My valentines can be for everyday greetings too so here's one of them. There'll be a concertina version too. Both in the shops as soon as I understand how to work my father-in-law's camera.

***** ***** *****

Talking of lurrve, my friend Xanthe did a gorgeous engagement shoot at St Pancras Station over here. Pretty people, pretty colours, pretty darn lovely.

6 comments:

  1. gorgeous. reminds me of that book "the pencil"
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooohhh and i love that video, chuckling to myself about how there's no way i could get s to prance around like that!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Today has not been the greatest of days, but that engagement shoot really really made me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh f, the heart card is gorgeous! and totally useable everyday. what a cool dress....

    and thank goodness you didn't mention it, people are really talking about christmas already, it's wrong!

    thanks for mention lovely lady.
    x. xxox

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will not be cross I love Christmas. bring it on. Although I have been banned from buying anymore Christmas decoartions by H, Who doesn't understand the importance of glitter. Love the Valentine card. L x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card, Francesca - I love it.
    I am absolutely... speechless... over Xanthe's photos. Don't think I've ever seen anything so romantic and joyous in many moons :) Thanks for the link.
    Kx

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments, unless they are mean. Thank you!