Monday, November 29, 2010

New in - Fresh & Juicy print and tote



Morning! Fresh & Juicy - the print is now in the shops, as is the tote/shopper.





I loved working on this illustration, all the boxes and logos. I'd like to do another illustration of just different kinds of boxes, their textures and patterns. Maybe I'll do that next. I'm also working on a one colour print of Fresh & Juicy, although I kind of like it with just the oranges orange, below.

Tea towels still to come.




Shop UK - Folksy
Shop UK & Europe - Dawanda
Shop UK & Worldwide - Etsy

4 comments:

  1. They're really lovely! I like the colours one, but also the greeny (Farrow and Ball Pigeon?!) one with the oranges - would suit my new kitchen (I think - not built yet!!) - I shall keep an eye out for the tea towels. Well done! Have a good day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. likey likey likey!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's super cute :) Love the tote especially!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments, unless they are mean. Thank you!