Monday, November 08, 2010

Tea towels with Tif



I love it when a plan comes together. I recently did some work for my peachy blog friend Tif from Dottie Angel. You know Tif, mid-century but with a bit of vintage (I'm not talking about her age) granny chic but not shabby chic (still not talking about her age), she of the fabulous vignettes and bench standing. Well she now has two new tea towels in her shop.






She gave me a very clear idea of what she wanted, so I worked with her colour palette and we came up with these two tea towel designs - Doilies and Dottie Angel Do's.
I'm really pleased with how they've turned out, they translated perfectly from design to print. So get your little bit of mrs eliot dottiness over here.

9 comments:

  1. These are fantastic! I love the colours, and everything about them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're lovely! What a great collaboration :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. They're just wonderful! I love the list of "do"s :) Kx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice Fran. Doilies are especially dear to my heart at the mo...Well done, lovely stuff....
    {*}

    ReplyDelete
  5. I seriously love them. Such a good mix of you two. Well done for getting it so right. L x

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are SSOOooooooo pretty

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments, unless they are mean. Thank you!