Monday, January 10, 2011

Valentine's Selection (oh dear, sounds like a bad box of chocolates)

I have many Valentine inspired cards and prints in my shop. Here is a selection.



Index Card Love print...




...and card




Fridge Magnet Heart print...




...and card




Custom Fridge Magnet Valentine card




Chalkboard Valentine card




Love You Too card




Pencil Heart card

I've listed them in etsy and folksy but I am slowly going mad and my wrist is aching so Dawanda will have to wait till later. Hope you all had a lovely weekend. x

ps dawanda done!

11 comments:

  1. lovely! all of them, especially the magnet heart :)
    x.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them - ha, ha. Esp the index card box one. Abby x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like these. The index card love print is fab!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the 'singles' inspired magnets, eff! lovely stuff. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like 'love you too' - perfect for twitter fanatics!

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you sweets.
    mags - i hadn't thought of that! i should put it in the product description!

    my friend bee (rebecca) spotted one of our favourite movie lines:
    "what took you so long?"
    "i was stuck in traffic"

    from the movie "singles".

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Fran, really LOVE your valentine selection! especially the chalk board.

    ReplyDelete
  8. very nice..need a card for mister kay

    ReplyDelete
  9. OOOOOH shapemaker! I've long wanted a real set. I made my own so I could have my fave colours but they are all wobbly and don't stack well, and just don't have that icon 60's feel. You are most lucky.
    Cally

    ReplyDelete
  10. love the library card one so much - adorable!!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments, unless they are mean. Thank you!