Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Naptime

Gus's naptime is PRECIOUS, since the rest of the time he's rampaging round the house like a baby wild boar, shouting 'oh bugger' and leaving a trail of destruction in his wake. You might think it would be a nice time to talk or have a family game perhaps. Not so. This is typically what we do...




Isi watches Spiderman cartoons in a batman suit.




I look perplexed while doing a bit of melamine research for a new project.




Ben reads. Everything.


I don't really like Mexican food so it better be good ;)

10 comments:

  1. does 'oh bugger' mean 'oh granny' though?! oooh i love thomasina. let me know what he whips up
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks so cozy - everyone having a peaceful moment

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Mexican food - send it my way!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, is that really the little Gus who's about as old as my nephew Kasper? Kasper definitely can't say things like 'Oh bugger' yet! (even if English were his first language he still couldn't!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i know nina, time flies. same gus. he doesn't say much, mainly oh dear, oh bugger and uh-oh! must stop swearing! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Melamine research! Now that's what I'm talking about. What did you find out?
    Miriam
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. miriam - i know, it's exciting, i've got such a thing for melamine! it's confusing out there so it's taken many days of me looking perplexed at my laptop. going to do some trial pieces when i get the chance. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. gus sounds like a child after my own heart. i overheard the boys saying 'fuckit, FUCKIT!' the other day & when i asked what they were doing they told me they were 'practising'...i know i shouldn't laugh...

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love melamine too, so am very interested in your research! Bertie's favourite phrase is Uh-Oh at the moment, but I say 'oh bugger' and 'oh bloody hell a lot too. Think I need to refrain a bit. Bet you can't help finding it bloody (oops) funny though!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this post Fran, the quiet before the storm.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments, unless they are mean. Thank you!